Sunday, February 24, 2008

New to this

Okay, I am new to "blogging" I just think so much in my heart and mind and have so much I care deeply about I want to share! To name a few I hope in this blog to be able to share my faith, my love for, and my walk with Jesus my Lord and Savior. I hope to explore my love of the environment and ways we can care for the earth God gave us. I wish to explore and find ways to help our Veterans and encourage them.

I am a woman, a wife, a mom...a friend, an individual, a child of God...a laugher, a jokester, a lover, and a fighter when I have to be (Fighting the good fight). I love God, people, animals, music music and more music...I love life and this adventure of life and I am excited to take each day as it comes. (Learning to do that!) Someone recently told me to be a boat on the ocean and as long my sails are up God can guide me where He will...as long as I continue to float on and not be anchored.

I wonder if people Can email this blog? Because I would love to hear questions about Jesus, hear testimonies of faith, stories of love, and hear of interesting place's people have traveled etc...just celebrate life with it's ups and downs together.

I will write more later I would like to start putting up resources that I find useful and important.

Take Care!

1 comment:

Kay Lynn said...

Wow, I'm surprised at U! OK, I hope to be the first to respond.
You might have started a trend, I might do something like this...one day.